Monday, November 29, 2010

So it begins

Me and a few cohorts were chatting about the epic nature of the "Gene Principe pun™" (hence forth refereed to as GPP). Puns so bad they are good. Puns so corny they pop. Puns so amazingly horrible they make you want to curl up into the fetal position and cry. Puns so shocking that only a Princ(ip)e could come up with them.

I did some searching around the interwebs and was surprised (mortified really) that there was no GPP resource available for his growing throng of fans. So here we are. The idea behind this blog is to track GPP's on Rogers Sportsnet West broadcasts of Edmonton Oilers games. I'll try to post a video of as many GPP's as I can after each Oilers Sportsnet broadcast. I've been known to have the attention span of a ferret so we'll see how long this actually lasts, but if there is enough interest I'll give an honest effort.

If you have any to GPP's to share, please leave a comment or send me an email and I'll get it posted ASAP.

Welcome to Prince of Puns. Let the madness begin.

2 comments:

Pumphernickle said...

I am pumped about this Blog. There is potential for pure amusement.

Don't let me down Ssseth!

ASCIIBOY said...

Can't wait!!!